Standard Group Training Options:
1 athlete $500 (season is Feb-July)
2 athletes $800 ($400+$400)
3 athletes $1,000 ($400+$300+$300) No charge for 4th child
Returning Competing Athletes $400 1st child, $300 2nd, $200 3rd , No charge for 4th child
Training-Only Athletes (no meet entry)* $350 per child for the entire season (season is Feb – May)
Per athlete $400 (season is August thru November)
Training-Only Athletes (no race entry)* $300
Per Athlete $157 (12 training sessions)
1 on 1 or in group no larger than 4 Starting at $59 per session with a minimum of 8 sessions required
Private training can be catered to the specific needs of the athlete. Whether training for a track & field event or looking to improve your running and speed in another sport, this will separate you from the rest.
Registration Options include:
· Administrative expenses
· Track uniform rental (For athletes participating in competitions)
· AAU membership / registration card
· USA Track & Field membership / registration card (For athletes participating in competitions)
· Meet or Race Participation Fees
All fees must be paid within 10 days of joining the team. If fees are not paid in full within that time your child will not be allowed to participate in any activities (practices, fundraisers, races or meets).
· If paying by check, make it payable to: East Orlando Track Club – We do accept Credit Cards through this site or PayPal.
· Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
· Some meets, such as the state championships and nationals, may require additional payment for participation (travel, hotel, food, etc.)
Information about additional costs if required will be announced a minimum of one week prior to the event or race.