The East Orlando Track Club is in preparation for the 2018 season. After completing last season with 12 individual athletes qualifying for the USATF Regional and several of them qualifying for the Junior Nationals, we are eager for what will come next.
With the right program design, a good dose of personal commitment and discipline, and a little bit of luck, EOTC can help you get to the finish line, and/or get there faster than you have before or thought you could!
More information coming soon, as schedules and event dates become available.
You're not being timed...so don't rush!
Options for the 2018 Season are:
1 athlete $500 (season is Feb-July)
2 athletes $800 ($400+$400)
3 athletes $1,000 ($400+$300+$300) No charge for 4th child
Returning Competing Athletes $400 1st child, $300 2nd, $200 3rd , No charge for 4th child
Training-Only Athletes (no meet entry)* $350 per child for the entire season (season is Feb – May)
(DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR EARLY REGISTRATION & PAYMENT)
Options for the 2018 Fall are:
New $TBA (season is August thru November)
Current or Returning $TBA (w/$ discount)
Registration Options include:
· Administrative expenses
· Track uniform rental (For athletes participating in competitions)
· AAU membership / registration card
· USA Track & Field membership / registration card (For athletes participating in competitions)
· Meet or Race Participation Fees
All fees must be paid within 10 days of joining the team. If fees are not paid in full within that time your child will not be allowed to participate in any activities (practices, fundraisers, races or meets).
· Make checks payable to: East Orlando Track Club – We do accept Credit Cards through this site or PayPal.
· Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
· Some meets, such as the state championships and nationals, may require additional payment for participation (travel, hotel, food, etc.)
Information about additional costs will be announced as soon as possible.
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!